Thursday 29 March 2007

The Pants Situation


Train to the Cup - LC 1998

Dream Journal:
Last night I dreamt I was on a train, but I'm not going to say whether or not I had any pants on. If it was the case that I didn't have any pants on then it wouldn't have been embarrassing because I would have had myself well covered up with towels and bags and things, but i'm not even going to go into whether or not I had any pants on because it's neither here nor there, it's just a dream and I'm not going to say what my pants situation was, so lets just move on from that whole lack of pants thing, shall we.

Now, I may or may not have had any pants on, but my train was speeding along nicely. So in my fourth day as an artist I may or may not have finished any paintings or drawings, and I may or may not be in control of my life, but the train I'm on is speeding along nicely to a fantastic destination in the hills overlooking the ocean and it's a beautiful day. There's more to this dream, but blogDreams have a way of just ending...

Be still... as there is nothing more beautiful than the stillness of the mind.

No comments: